A new patch hit World of Warcraft‘s public test realm and with it a lot of goodies that are tied to holidays, BlizzCon, and the upcoming Legion expansion. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the newest collectables to invade the World of Warcraft, courtesy of the PTR:
- Illidari Felstalker: A reward from the purchase of the Legion Collector’s Edition, this mount is a rideable fel hound.
- Eclipse Dragonhawk and Ironbound Wraithcharger: These mounts, a dragonhawk and spectral horse respectively, are obtained through purchase with a new Timewalking currency.
- Minion of Grumpus: This yeti mount comes from Winter Veil.
- Grove Warden: Ghostcrawler’s promised moose has finally arrived as a cash store mount!
- Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent: The reward for 300 mounts. Start farming!
- Murkidan: Awarded to attendees of the 2015 BlizzCon as well as holders of the virtual ticket. You are not prepared for his cuteness!
- Zeradar: The reward for the Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition.
- Nibbles: This little fel hound is from the Legion Collector’s Edition, just like his mountable big brother.
- Brightpaw: Companion to the Mystic Runesaber, this adorable kitten is from the cash store.
- Ghastly Rat, Ghost Maggot, Spectral Spinner: Hallow’s End brings three new pets to the yard.
- Grumpling: Formed from the tears of kidnapped children*, this baby yeti joins us for Winter Veil.
* I’m not making this up.
- Crashin’ Thrashin’ Flamer Controller, Crashin’ Thrashin’ Killdozer Controller, and Red Winter Sled: What is Winter Veil without new toys?
- Crashin’ Thrashin’ Roller Controller, Crashin’ Thrashin’ Cannon Controller, and Crashin’ Thrashin’ Mortar Controller: from rares in the eastern area of Tanaan Jungle.
- Hourglass of Eternity, Will of Northrend, and Mark of the Ashtongue: More rewards purchasable with the new Timewalking tokens.
- Darkmoon Seesaw: Fun and games from the Darkmoon Faire
- Throbbing Blood Orb and Cursed Feather of Ikzan: Old favorites now classified as toys.
Patch 6.2.2 comes with a great deal of other things as well – tooltip fixes, achievements, garrison decorations, and holiday fun! For more information on what is to come in World of Warcraft, check out Wowhead’s 6.2.2 guide.
What additions to the game are you most excited for? What are you hoping to see come in future patches? Leave a comment and let me know!